About Automated Guided Vehicles
Nation Wide Shelving carries Automated Guided Vehicles. We offer the vehicle as well as installation, and service. You will need to consider many points about automated guided vehicles. Size and weight are key in product selection. We have outlined some information to assist you in making the best selection for Automated Guided Vehicle rack in the "types of Automated Guided Vehicle" section you will find later on this page.
We offer Industrial Storage Products which can save you time and space as well as improve productivity making your day easier. We have what you need! Our business is to weigh your goals, and deliver a system to compliment them.
Types of Automated Guided Vehicle for Salt Lake City 800-326-4403
There are many types of Automated Guided Vehicle for everything you can imagine and called by more names than we could list here. Automated Guided Vehicles can move by following tape in the floor or by lazer. Common names for Automated Guided Vehicle include:
AGV, AGC, Assembly Line Production or Heavy Load Transport AGVs, Aviation and Aerospace Automated Guided Vehicles, Assembly Line AGV, Heavy Duty Automated Guided Vehicles, Carpet/Paper Roll Forklift with Laser Guidance System, Forklifts with Automated Guidance, Conveyer Automated Guided Vehicles, Assembly Line Automated Guided Vehicle with a Conveyor Deck, Lift Deck AGV, Lift Deck Heavy Load Transport AGV, Load Cylinder Transport AGV, Tugger AGC, Custom Tugger AGV, Standard Straddle Fork Lift Automated Guided Vehicles, Counter Balance Automated Guided Vehicle Fork Lift, Narrow Straddle Fork
Laser Guided Vehicle, Counter Balance Fork Style w/Load Clamp Laser Guided Vehicle, Reach/Lift Fork Style
Laser Guided Vehicle, Automatic Truck Loading System, Quad Directional Laser Guided Vehicle, Roll Handling, Fork Spreader
Laser Guided Vehicle, Shuttle Fork Laser Guided Vehicle, Single Conveyor Laser Guided Vehicle, Dual Inline Conveyor Laser Guided Vehicle, Dual Conveyor Top Quad Directional, Laser Guided Vehicle, Low Profile Conveyor Top Quad Directional Laser Guided Vehicle, Custom Duel Conveyor Deck Quad Directional Laser Guided Vehicle, Custom Conveyor Lift Deck Quad Directional Laser Guided Vehicle, Robotic Pallet Jacks, and Side Loading Fork Style AGV Quad directional Laser Guided Vehicle.
Automated Guided Vehicle Applications 800-326-4403
With decades of hands on design, installation, and manufacturing experience has the expertise to match that of Nationwide Shelving and Automated Storage Products nationwide Shelving. We have installed thousands of shelving systems all over the nation. We understand the storage challenges you face, and have designers ready to create innovative solutions.
Manufacturers of Automated Guided Vehicles nationWide Shelving Offers
We are pleased to represent Automed Guided Vehicles from Automation
Quality and Value
NationWide Shelving and Automated Storage is a leader in providing traditional storage products from simple office and shelving and industrial pallet rack to the newest material handling and office automated storage and retrieval products available. steel storage products, and that allows us to deliver a product with quality and value relationship to meet your needs.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- An ASRS or AS/RS consists of a variety of computer-controlled systems for automatically placing and retrieving loads from defined storage locations. Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems are typically in applications for high volume loads being moved into and out of storage areas. These sophisticated systems have the advantage of immense storage density, over traditional storage systems. ASRS allows faster retrieval of stored items, and it prevents injury to operators, since they wouldn’t need to use a ladder to climb to a certain height, and they wouldn’t need to bend their backs for a lower shelf level. An efficient AS/RS system helps companies cut expenses by minimizing the amount of unnecessary parts and products in storage, and improves organization of the stored contents. Due to these processes, AS/RS allows for more storage space because of high-density storage, and narrower aisles.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System products include: vertical lift modules, horizontal carousels (aka rotating shelving), crane automated storage and retrieval systems, and man-on-board AS/RS. Crane ASRS utilize automated or remote controlled cranes that don’t require worker interaction with the picker units. This device can travel around the storage area and locate items with the operation of a computer. Man on Board systems employ an automated picker that can fit a worker, which can improve floor space over manual or fork lift operations. The picker rides along on the platform as it is moved vertically or horizontally to the different storage locations.
- Automated Guided Carts and Tuggers
- How are automated guided vehicles used? What can be moved with an AGV? What is an AGV? Well, the following paragraphs may help answer these questions: Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs), also associated as robotics, are mobile robotic machines that navigate by vision, magnets, lasers, or wiring in floor layouts. Automated guided carts and tuggers are common in today’s industrial applications to maneuver materials around an area, typically a manufacturing facility or warehouse.
- An automated guided cart, also known as AGC, is the perfect solution for businesses looking to improve productivity in warehouses. AGCs assist warehouse or manufacturing workers in safely moving many different objects such as: boxes, totes, bins, tools, hardware, pallets, rails, shelves, uprights, beams, panels, car parts, and other varieties of products that are needed in storage.
- Automated guided tuggers are even more beneficial to industrial companies. AGTs can attach and independently tow materials behind them in trailers. These robotic assisted machines pay for themselves quickly because they can replace manual labor costs. Besides, they reduce the risk of injury law suits or worker’s compensation since the automated vehicle can do more heavy lifting and moving than human employees.