Interlake's extensive line of pallet rack accessories allows you to customize your rack system to fit your needs.
1. Cross Bars - Prevents misplaced or undersized pallets from falling through. Several types of cross bars are available to fit both standard and slotted beams, and are available for frame depths up to 72 inches.
2. Heavy Duty Skid Channels - Normally required when skids are used. Available in most frame depths up to 72 inches.
3. Rigid Row Spacers - Used to structurally connect and space two rows of rack back-to-back for added stability.
4. Double Deep Column and Heavy Horizontal Brace - Backs up frame to help resist failure caused by lift truck impact. Supports frame while providing greater structural stability.
5. Column Protectors - Recommended at all intersections, column protectors help protect the rack from impact damage. Both rigid and special energy absorbing types are available. Rigid types are rack mounted, floor mounted, or both. Column
protectors fit 3” and 4” wide columns, and come in standard heights of 12”, 24”, 36” and 48”.
6. Rigid Wall Fix - Required for anchoring rack unit to existing wall for maximum stability.
7. Drum Coil Bed - Stores drums, coils, and other cylindrical items. Available in most frame depths up to 72 inches.
8. Drum Cradle - Stores drums securely to resist rolling. The base of the cradle rests on the top edge of the beams.
9. Steel Panel Decking - For storage of smaller parts.
10. Slotted Beam - Used to safely attach pallet accessory items such as roll-in cross bars.
11. Fork Clearance Bars - Used for special loads requiring extra clearance for fork lift trucks.
Additional Accessories Not Shown:
Splicing Piece - Joins two uprights when additional height is required.
Pallet Stop Brackets and Support Rails - Optimizes productivity and safety by controlling depth to which pallet is inserted into rack.
Material Handling Storage Products
Interlake’s most popular and versatile product, Interack-30 roll formed selective rack products provide efficient use of space and immediate access to every load stored. With the industry’s largest selection of sizes, gauges and accessories, Interlake Selective Pallet Rack is the right solution for most every storage need.
Features and Benefits:
Immediate access to every load provides efficient use of floor space and minimizes load/unload time.
Automatic beam to frame locking device reduces installation time, facilitates re-profiling and protects against accidental disengagement.
Patented beam to frame connection combines high capacity with the most rigid and secure rack system in the industry.
Designed to exceed the most current RMI (Rack Manufacturers Institute) specifications for maximum safety.
A wide variety of sizes, gauges and accessories to custom fit any application.
The foundation of the Interlake rack system is it’s unparalleled beam-to-upright connection and automatic locking device. The stud design and column punching draw together under load to created the industry’s most sturdy and secure connection while maximizing system capacity.
Interlake Pallet Rack offers Industrial Storage Products which can save you time and space. We have what you need. Our business is to weigh your goals, and deliver a system to compliment them.
Custom Design 800-326-4403
Our highly trained designers will take the measurements of your space, and assure you get the most possible storage. You can be assured the best setup for your needs.
Expanding your space? 800-326-4403
Before you commit to expensive lease space, give us a call. Many of our Interlake pallet Rack shelving systems will pay for themselves, just in lease savings alone!
Unparalleled Experience 800-326-4403
With decades of hands on design, installation, and manufacturing experience, no other shelving company has the expertise to match that of NationWide Shelving. We have installed thousands of shelving systems all over the nation. We understand the storage challenges you face, and have designers ready to create innovative solutions.